Give Your Manuscript a Check-up: Christian Writers Guild Conference
Is your book healthy enough for publication? Find out by submitting a one-page sample to CWG ‘Thick-Skinned Manuscript Critique’ class at Writing for the Soul Conference, Feb. 14-17, at The Broadmoor Resort in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Jerry B. Jenkins and Andy Scheer will diagnose and treat the opening pages of your manuscript. They have several openings left, particularly for nonfiction samples.
This afternoon class will use different samples each session. Submissions remain anonymous and need to be sent in advance.
Submission Formatting Guidelines
- Use Times New Roman font, 12 pt
- Double space your copy (no extra space between paragraphs)
- One space between sentences
- Align left, not justified
Submitting a sample is easy:
- Register for Writing for the Soul.
- Format your submission using the guidelines on the left.
- Send your one-page sample as a Word document to Andy@ChristianWritersGuild.com by Feb. 1.
SOURCE: JERRY B. JENKINS CHRISTIAN WRITERS GUILD NEWSLETTER